Introducing the Ge Fuzz! This little monster is a hybrid Germanium and Silicon fuzz. It has Mil-Surp UKR Germanium MP38A transistors where it counts in Q1 and Q2. This gives it a nice round, warm, vintage tone and texture; as well as fantastic guitar volume clean-up. You want roar? You got it. You want that fuzzy OD? You got it. You want those beautiful cleans that aren't quite clean? You got it.
I've kept the Ge Fuzz lean and mean - pure transistor fuzz, no diodes. The Bias and Detail are set just right, and with usable tones over their entire ranges. Dimed, or just barely cracked, everything sounds great with single-coils, humbuckers, P90's, Filtertrons, whatever.
• UKR Germanium MP38A Transistors in Q1 and Q2
• Wide-Ranging Bias and Detail controls for excellent tonal palette
• Superior clean-up with the guitar volume knob
• Reacts well to buffers
• Resistant to temperature changes
• Laser-cut powder-coat graphics
• Creme Daka-style knobs
• True Bypass
• Gentle blue LED
• Gorva footswitches, Switchcraft Jacks, high-quality parts throughout
• Handmade in USA
• GMO and Gluten-Free